What the Event log service do is report events that have taken place, such as a failure to start a component or complete an action. You can find it at the bottom of the right column.
"This page lists events that have happend in phplist that may be of interest to review. The entries are listed in reverse chronological order"
In the event page you will see:
- Options to delete old events or delete all events.
- A filter to find an specific event.
- And finally the event log itself with five differents columns:
- Events: With the events enumerated starting with the last one.
- Del: An individual option to delete that specific process.
- Page: The page where the event has taken place.
- Date: The date and time of it.
- Message: The most important information, the event process that has been taken place. Every kind of process can be found, like "invalid login", "Waiting for 3600 seconds before reloading", etc.